- I missed Wednesday because we got up at 4 am that day to go to the airport. But now we’re in Ireland! It is so beautiful here and the people are so nice!
- Noah is such a good little flyer, even when we wake him up super early to go to the airport. He’s a little squirmy when we can’t take his car seat, but if we have it, he just sucks his thumb and sleeps.
- Also, Uncle Robbie is here with us. Noah is loving it!
- It truly is fall here. Like jeans and jackets and sweaters. I love it! Well, I guess according to the calendar, it really is fall now. Hooray!
- I don’t want to speak too soon, but I think we are over the worst of the diaper changing drama. Fortunately, his “new things” sometimes only last for a week. After about 3 days of Daddy only doing diaper changes, the screaming and flailing seems to have passed. I hope.
- I finally started getting my scraps together to start making crazy quilt blocks. I just went through all my fabric and cut off the weird corners and leftover bits.
- We are really embracing the cultural experience- we had eggs on toast with baked beans for breakfast. And tea, lots and lots of tea.
- What has been your favorite vacation ever? Anyway, on with the touristing!